Is one of your New Year’s Resolutions to change your eating habits? Did you know that changing your eating habits not only benefits your body but your whole self? It is one step in the right direction to balance your entire body and mind.
Getting healthy seems to be one of the biggest New Year’s Resolutions and the best part about changing what you eat is not only the fact that you will be in better physical shape, but you will also feel better emotionally. The list of benefits that simply changing your eating habits can do for you has grown with more research. Here is a list of some other benefits that accompany weight loss when you change what you eat:
- Improves your daily mood. You feel better about yourself which in turn makes you a happier person.
- Combats diseases. Such as, heart disease, stroke and high blood pressure.
- Gives you more energy. You don’t get so groggy after lunchtime! You have enough spunk to make it to dinner!
- Improves longevity. Living a longer life is something all of us want.
- Inspire others. Your family and friends in your life will be inspired by your healthy eating movement and want to jump on your boat!
This month we are super excited about being able to bring in Chef LaTisha for our Holistic Wellness Meetup to give us some tips and tricks to eating healthier in the New Year.